Walking workout on treadmill
A Treadmill is a popular indoor aerobic or cardio exercise device. Many people have it at home or many people want to buy it. In all gyms, it is the first and main exercise material. It has the same benefits as walking outside, in many cases even more. Because treadmills can be easily controlled. You can see how many calories you have burned, how far you have walked, etc. The body does not have to run on its own like walking outside, the treadmill will help you to walk. This is also a big advantage.
The advantage of walking a treadmill is that it is not possible to walk outside in the rain or bad weather, in which case a treadmill may be your way of walking. Moreover, those who are reluctant to walk outside, they can get the benefit of walking comfortably at home and trade time, it also saves time to go out. So you need to know how to walk in the right way with this trade.
The rules of walking in a trade match are a lot like walking outside. However, there are some things to keep in mind, such as: how to use the treadmill in the right way, how to walk the treadmill in the right way, etc.
Keeping an eye on the posture, you have to walk the trade using your hands and feet in the right way. There are many ways to walk. There are many rules for walking on a treadmill.
Here’s what you need to know to walk in the Treadmill: –
1. Before you start walking in a treadmill, learn the benefits of walking, notice when walking, how to start walking.
2. If you have any physical problems, you must consult a doctor and walk-in treadmill. For example, patients with back pain and arthritis should know and understand how to walk from the doctor.
3. Then find out how many days a week and how long you walk.
4. Decide in advance how many calories you will burn on any given day of the week. If possible, get advice from a fitness trainer and make a routine.
5. Since a treadmill is an instrument, it is important to know all its switches, features, etc. in order to use it. It is necessary to know well about the on, off, increase, decrease, etc. of the treadmill. It is good to know all the buttons and features of the Control Panel Use the emergency-stop button and tethered safety key to find out how to avoid accidents. If the tethered safety key is attached to the cloth, if you fall, the treadmill will close automatically.
Treadmill Walking Rules:
1. When you start walking in a treadmill, get up on a closed treadmill belt and stand still, then start walking in the correct manner by pressing the on a switch.
2. Those who are just starting out or have just started walking, don’t go too fast at first. Slowly increase speed. There will be a lot of pain in the beginning, but with a little patience, the body will endure after a while. So start with a 5-10 minute walk. Don’t go for less than your full potential. Do not put too much pressure on the body in the first place. If you feel better after 10 minutes of walking, gradually increase your walking time and speed. For example: increase from 10 minutes to 15/20 minutes.
3. Gradually increase the total walking time to at least 30 minutes every day. You can do it for an hour if you want.
4. After getting used to walking for a while, gradually increasing your walking speed, try to burn 300 calories in 30 minutes. This will cause pain in the body and exercise will work better in the body as a result of burning more calories in less time.
5. Do not give too much speed at the beginning of the walk, walk at low speed for the first 5-10 minutes. This speed depends on one’s fitness level. For example: for those who walk in the early stages, it may be one way, for those who walk for a long time, it may be another way.
6. Then do a good warm-up stretching for all your muscles.
7. Slowly increase speed. It is better not to increase the speed more than once. Initially walk at low speed, then warm-up stretching, then walk with speed according to one’s fitness. Cooldown stretching again at the end of the last 5 minutes of slow walking.
8. In the beginning, you can walk with the handle or handrail on either side of the treadmill, but try to walk slowly using the hand, not the handle. Then your walk will be more efficient, will burn more calories. Because if you use your hands while walking, you will exercise your lower body as well as your upper body. If you walk without holding the handrail, it will be walking in the right posture. Because walking on the handrail will put pressure on your back and may cause problems later.
9. Increase Intensity: Increase your walking intensity by not walking at the same speed all the time. In that case increase your walking speed, so that your heart rate increases and the body suffers and burns more calories.
10. Interval training: After the warm-up, you can increase the speed according to your fitness in the following way: Once medium speed: For example: walk for two minutes with 5 mph, then walk for one minute with 6/7 mph, this type of exercise is called Interval Training.
11. Use incline: If you have any back problems, such as back pain, you can incline. Incline 1 to 3% As long as you walk, you don’t need to incline all the time. Incline every 5-10 minutes for 30-60 seconds. This rule is called the Incline Interval. Walking with incline for a while, decline for a while and using incline will burn more calories. If you give more incline, walk slowly, if you give less or not, walk fast.
12. If you want to burn more calories while walking, you can use a lightweight, such as 2-5 pounds of dumbbells. It will also work and tone your hand muscles.
Treadmill Walking Precautions:
1. The caution of walking in a trade match is almost the same as the caution of walking outside.
2. The main problem with walking in a trade match is that if you have a different mindset while walking, you can fall. So you have to be very careful so that no accident happens.
3. Do not look around or up and down while walking, otherwise, you may fall. Pay full attention to walking.
4. Many people read books, magazines, etc. while walking in the trade fair, they should be careful not to fall while walking or to have an accident.
5. If you feel dizzy or feel bad while walking, you should stop walking, Therefore, you need to be aware of all kinds of treadmill closing switches such as the emergency stop button.
6. If you do not match the moving trade, or close the treadmill suddenly, you may feel dizzy.
7. The base wheel of the treadmill must be adjusted properly so that the treadmill sits evenly.
8. Heart rate or beat more so that heart failure does not happen, so know your target heart rate.
9. Pay attention to walking while walking on a treadmill. If you need anything while walking, close the treadmill and do it.
10. Don’t go at the speed you can’t walk.
Since the treadmill is in an enclosed space, walking from the outside to the treadmill, the body becomes hotter and sweatier. So you need to drink more water. Drink plenty of water before, during, and after walking.
11. Those who are new to the treadmill may feel dizzy a lot after walking. In that case, you have to sit for a while and then do other work.
By following the rules and setting your mind, walking according to the routine, you are bound to lose weight and increase your fitness. All you need is the strength of mind, time, and effort.
For those who have started walking, will do, or are in the early stages of walking, these treadmill walking rules will come in handy. For those who have been walking for a long time, want to gain more fitness or lose weight, more rules of walking will be given later.