When And How You Should Take Your Daily Meals
Many people go on a diet or choose foods, exercise, but do not follow a healthy lifestyle. But, if you don’t live a healthy life, you will never be able to control or lose weight properly. As a result, it will not be possible to achieve fitness. In other words, one of the ways to stay fit is to follow a healthy lifestyle. Here we are gonna know a healthy eating time schedule.
I have seen that many peoples nowadays, especially the youth, do not adhere to this healthy lifestyle at all. Waking up at night is now a fashion, waking up late, not having breakfast, eating dinner at 11/12 at night is a daily occurrence.
While there are no set rules for when and how to eat foods throughout the day, there are some rules, such as “How many calories in food?” So eating knowingly or measuring calories throughout the day, eating light snacks other than three meals a day or eating small meals 5-6 times a day, not eating more than once or controlling portion size, eating a maximum of 500 calories at a time, hunger for longer. Abstinence, eating all foods and drinks early or early in the day, drinking plenty of water, etc. However, the time between two meals may be between 2-5 hours or not more than 5 hours.
So what is the best time to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
Healthy eating time schedule:
Breakfast: 1/2 to 1 hour after waking up.
- Breakfast is a very significant meal – it can either make or break your day. So there is a proverb – “Eat breakfast in the king’s hall”. Because, if you eat breakfast in the stomach and eat well, you get energy for all the activities of the day, the brain works properly, mood and mind are good, metabolism also increases or stays normal, blood sugar level stays normal, appetite decreases throughout the day, the weight stays normal and decreases. So in no way can breakfast be omitted.
- Many nutritionists also recommend cheating on breakfast and diet throughout the day. This means that if you eat a small amount of your favorite food in the morning, such as a little pudding, a small cupcake, a small dessert, a little chocolate, a little cake, etc., you will be satisfied with the food throughout the day. Don’t want to eat any other bad food. Breakfast is very important – it can either make or break your day. In that case, it is better not to eat this kind of news every day.
- In order to have a balanced food for breakfast, such as complex carbohydrates (red flour, red rice, etc.), vegetables or fruits, meats, fats, etc. should be taken into account. It is better to eat the fruit in the morning, fruit juice can also be eaten. You can also eat oats, cereals, nuts, bread, vegetables, eggs, etc.
- However, breakfast should be taken within half an hour of waking up. It is better not to pass the time until 8 in the morning. It is better to start breakfast with complex sugars.
Light breakfast: 10/11 am
- About two / three hours after breakfast, light breakfast must be done. Otherwise, you will feel extra hungry for lunch, so you will eat a lot, and the result will be weight gain. At this time you can eat a handful of nuts, a little fruit, salad, vegetables, etc.
Lunch: 1-2 pm
- However, eat at noon, like a prince. This means that the lunch should be balanced as in the morning, everything in moderation – meat, vegetables, salad, sugar, and a little dairy food, such as half a cup of sour yogurt.
- If you want to lose or control weight, you can eat red flour bread or 1 / 2-1 cup of rice. Red rice is very good. Meat/fish is equal to the palm of the hand, one cup of vegetables, 1/2 cup of vegetables, salad, etc.
Tiffin in the afternoon: 4 pm
- You will continue to eat less after lunch, because we usually work less after dinner, then eating more food will accumulate extra calories as body fat. And its fruits increase weight. But if you don’t have tiffin in the afternoon, you may eat more at dinner, and the results will be worse.
- Tiffin may include one piece of fruit, one or two toast biscuits or cracker biscuits, one piece of low-fat cheese, turnips, boiled vegetables, nuts, fruit salad, or a healthy drink.
Dinner: 8-9 p.m.
- You work hard all day, a lot of work, but if you don’t go to bed early, all the trouble will be in vain. So as soon as dinner is over, going to bed early will be as good as sleeping, and a beautiful morning will welcome you to good deeds. As a result, you will be a very successful person.
- “Eat dinner like a beggar“. This is not my word, a popular proverb. You can’t go to bed after eating. Dinner must be finished three hours before bedtime.
- Dinner will be very light. It is better to avoid sugar as much as possible at dinner.
- This is because white sugars, such as white rice or white flour bread, crumbs, etc., increase insulin in the blood quickly before going to bed, which can disrupt your sleep. Complex sugars again take a long time to digest. However, if you eat complex sugars, eat 3-4 hours before going to bed.
- However, there is no harm in eating any type of sugar 3-4 hours before going to bed. Moreover, the amount should be less.
- Balance your dinner as well as lunch, even if you keep all kinds of food, the food will be absolutely light. That means very little in quantity. You can also eat red/white rice, red bread, noodles or pasta, fish, poultry, vegetables, salads, fruits, etc. at night.
Before going to bed:
- Have you complied with everything before, now feeling hungry before going to sleep? Wondering how to sleep on an empty stomach? So now you must drink a glass of non-fat / low-fat milk. Because milk is an ideal food, it will bring good sleep, you will get all the necessary nutrients. If you want, you can also eat low-fat sour yogurt.
- However, avoid sugar in all foods/drinks at this time. It is best not to drink water at this time, as it may interfere with your night’s sleep due to frequent visits to the bathroom. , Cracker biscuits, etc, but sleep an hour after a meal.
Some more eating tips:
- Plan what you will eat in advance, make a menu. Eat with less appetite, not too much.
- Every person needs to choose a daily food menu considering their daily food needs, age, hard work, weight, lifestyle, physical problems, etc. In that case, there is no option to go to a good nutritionist.
- This is just an idea that everyone should follow the rules of eating (during meals) and not all of these foods should be eaten.
- However, breakfast and dinner should be eaten as soon as possible.
- Many have to return home at night, in which case he/she may come home for dinner at the office. Or he/she may return home for a light meal.
- Eating a small amount of healthy food over and over again keeps the weight right, blood sugar levels right, metabolism or digestion energy increases, appetite is reduced, energy is available in all activities throughout the day.
- And try to eat every meal at the same time every day. Otherwise, you will not have the strength to work, the brain will not work properly.
- Get up in the morning on an empty stomach, before breakfast or before drinking tea, drink one / two glasses of water. It can be a lemon honey drink. Drink one glass of lemon honey + one glass of plain water = two glasses of water.
Finally, I will say: “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise”. If you don’t want to ruin your brain, follow it, and follow a healthy lifestyle.
- How to achieve ideal body weight. The ultimate solution.
- 26 Simple Diet Tips to Reduce Weight and Stay Healthy.