Do you also have allergies during changing seasons? Allergies in the changing season can be harmful to health if not treated in time. Let’s know what to do if there is climate change. We will discuss environmental allergies in this article.
It is often seen that many people get allergic during the changing of seasons. It is not necessarily the only skin allergies but also problems like colds, cough, sinus, sore throat, pain in the chest. An allergy that occurs during the changing of seasons is known as environmental allergy.
The biggest factors of environmental allergies –
- Pollen (pollen) is the biggest cause of seasonal allergies.
- Sudden change in weather. Sun, rain. Sudden temperature change. It bothers the asthma patients the most.
- Dust, especially the dust present at home.
- Household mites inside the house. They are very allergic. Children are also allergic to cockroaches, mosquito, and similar species present in the house.
- Construct dust is also a cause of this allergy.
- Stress is also a major cause of environmental allergy. Emotional stress, lifestyle stress, work stress.
- Apart from this, smoking and staying in touch with Tobacco is also a reason.
Environmental Allergies Symptoms
- Running nose and nose blockage.
- Cuff is accompanied by a whistling sound.
- Sinus symptoms such as headache, pressure in the eyes, pain in the cheeks, itching in the mouth.
- Itching in the nose, throat, and eyes.
- Skin rashes.
- Diarrhea and frequent urination.
Environmental Allergies Detection
- First of all, pay attention to the symptoms. If you have similar symptoms every year or as the weather changes, then you have seasonal allergies.
- Cough, running nose, block nose, sneeze, cough, chest pain or tightness, spots on the skin, if more than 15 days, it can cause environmental allergy.
Test for Environmental Allergies
Skin allergy test
A large scale skin allergy test (60 allergens complete panel test) is done to check for environmental allergy or other allergies. In which about 60 types of Tests are included in 20-20 slots. Of course, this test is very expensive but any kind of allergy can be detected from it. It is possible to treat the patient properly and it can also be known that the patient is allergic to what actually.
If allergic to 3-4 things, it can be cured by giving it vaccination. If you are allergic to more things, that is, multi-allergy, then medicine is given in the same way. But this allergy test is not done during allergy. To eliminate allergies, anti-allergy doses are given keeping in mind the symptoms. This allergy test is done when the patient’s condition is slightly normal.
Many types of blood tests are done. Some blood tests are conducted to know whether environmental allergy has not been converted into asthma. In the blood test, in addition to the IgG + IgE level test, ELISA and Rast blood tests are done. These are anti-allergic tests.
How to Avoid Environmental Allergies
- If you know that you are allergic to any particular pollen or tree, then you should stay away from it.
- To avoid allergies, get the test done on time, and treat it.
- If you know that you are allergic, then start some safe anti-allergy medicine 15-20 days before the season on the advice of the doctor.
- Inhouse cleanliness is very important. Dust control and paste control are very important.
- Stay in a dust-free environment.
- Stay away from pollution.
- If you are going out, keep yourself covered.
- Maintain hygiene.
What does the research say?
The study in Australia says that if you put your child in green grass, soil, dust, and the external environment at the beginning, then you can easily protect children from these allergies. Research has found that children playing in the soil, ie children who are cleaner than the children of the village, have more environmental allergies.
Don’t eat this food
According to research, people are allergic to cow’s milk, peanuts, and eggs, but being allergic to other foods is just a myth.
Yes, if you know that drinking cold water causes sore throat, then do not drink. Banana, milk, curd, tomato, rice, and spicy food are not allergic to all of them, but if you have trouble eating them, then you can use caution in taking.