Chocolate Cake Shot Recipe
Chocolate cake shot is very popular and so many people love to take these shots. Some people got disappointed with these shots, where it became favorites shot for some people for its yummy taste. These shots can be best as taste with combining of Frangelica and Absolut Citron. Where some claim it is very sweet and cloyingly so before preparing a chocolate cake shot recipe make sure that you have all the ingredients with you. And also look for good liquor otherwise results can be inferior.
Ingredients of chocolate cake shot recipe
- 1-ounce fluid hazelnut liqueur
- ½ ounce fluid vodka
- 1 garden-fresh lemon, cut into pieces
- white sugar(for garnish)
If you have all the necessary ingredients, then you can make it within 5 minutes. The chocolate cake shot mixes sweet lemon dash with Francisco liqueur and vanilla vodka. Now enjoy your party with these great birthday cake shots.
Yield: 1 serving
The taste of these shots is just like a slice of chocolate cake. You probably will not believe until and unless you try it.
- Calories: 138
- Protein: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13.3g
- DV: 4%
- Fat: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 2.1mg
How to make chocolate cake shot recipe
- Gather all the necessary ingredients
- Wedges the lemon
- If the glass is not rimming: Set aside a small piece of lemon wrap and dip in sugar.
- If the glass is rimming do it right away.
- Wet the glass rim upside down in the plain syrup Or run a wet lemon stem or slice around the lips of a glass.
- Turn the glass into sugar and to release the loose sugar shake it properly.
So now if you want to make a birthday shot then you have to follow the below steps.
- In the prepared shot glass, you have to add Frangelico.
- Add the vodka.
- And serve.
This plain chocolate cake shot recipe is very easy to prepare for any group. But you have to remember to keep the ratios of 1:1 in your glasses.
Also Read: How to make Frozen Yogurt?