Benefits of walking Daily.
We are very busy nowadays. The study, job, business, etc. are so busy that we don’t feel the need to take care of ourselves, especially our bodies. So at the end of the day or in the middle of work, we eat all the fun foods in Gogras and find the joy of life. But what are the consequences? Yes, weight gain, as well as all the terrible diseases – blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, heart problems, etc. can be. So what to do? What I always say in this blog is that regular exercise, a moderate diet, a balanced diet, and a healthy lifestyle will not overwhelm you. Walking is a good exercise for health and also to lose weight. So here we will discuss the walking benefits for health.
Not every day, 4/5 days a week, at least 30 minutes of brisk walking will improve your life. Moreover, you could have more benefits of walking 45 minutes a day. Those who do not exercise will realize the benefits of walking for a while, how neat the body looks. So without proper exercise or exercise, it is not possible to keep the body fit.
So walking may be the easiest exercise for you – a low impact cardio exercise. No matter how easy it is to walk, it has many benefits and rules. However, these must be known. Otherwise, you will not get the right result.
What are the benefits of walking everyday? Walking for weight loss.
Health benefits of walking:
1. Reduces and controls weight.
2. Reduces blood pressure, cholesterol, arthritis, diabetes, heart problems, etc.
3. Reduces the risk of stroke.
4. Strengthens the bones.
5. Increases blood circulation.
6. As a result, the heart stays good, the overall strength or fitness of the body increases.
7. Reduces the risk of cancer.
8. Increases muscle strength.
9. A healthy BMI can be maintained or achieved.
10. Healthy Waist-to-Hip Ratio can be maintained or achieved.
11. Increases metabolism.
12. All the organs of the body are good.
13. Holds youth.
14. Increases life expectancy.
15. Increases brain function.
16. Good sleep.
17. Increases memory power.
18. Keeps the mind cheerful, removes mental fatigue, and makes the mind better.
19. Increases mental strength and boosts confidence.
20. It maintain healthy body.
How to start walking?
1. First, find out why walk? Do you want to lose weight? Or want to stay fit or increase fitness?
2. If you have any physical problems, consult a doctor before starting to walk.
3. Check your weight, BMI, Waist-to-hip ration at the beginning of the walk, write it down if necessary.
4. Where do you walk Fix? Home garden, park, or Treadmill?
5. Walk regularly every day and you will get good results – thus fix your mind. If you cheat, you will be the victim. Understand this.
6. If needed, you can find a good walking companion who will inspire you to walk regularly.
7. Adjust your walking routine according to your daily work routine and follow it. Make a routine of when, when, and how long to walk 5 days a week is better. There is no harm in 7 days, but it is better to rest for one day. If 5 days is not possible, walk for at least 3 days.
8. It will be hard in the beginning, but with a little patience, the body will endure after a while. So start with a 5-10 minute walk. Don’t go for less than your full potential. Do not put too much pressure on the body in the first place.
9. If you feel better after 10 minutes of walking, gradually increase your walking time and speed. For example: increase from 10 minutes to 15/20 minutes.
10. Gradually increase the total walking time to at least 30 minutes. You can do it for an hour if you want.
Keep an eye out while walking:
1. Keep track of your heart rate or beat while walking. Because if the heart rate increases, you should reduce the walking speed. If you feel bad or the heart rate increases too much, stop walking.
2. Choose a quiet, peaceful place to walk, so that you can walk with joy in your mind.
3. Avoid dust, sand, sun, noise pollution, dirty environment, etc.
4. Do not stop and do other work. Walk carefully and remember that you are walking or exercising. Otherwise, you will not get good results.
5. If you don’t like to walk, there is no benefit in walking lazily and in a bad mood.
6. Drink small amounts of water occasionally while walking.
7. Take a good bath at the end of the walk. Because the sweat and dirt that accumulates as a result of walking are bad for the body. So at the end of the walk, you should take a good bath with soap and shampoo.
For walking, you need good quality sneakers or shoes, socks. Comfortable t-shirt or vest and trousers. A small sweat towel and a bottle of water. So when walking outside, if it is sunny, it is better to apply sunscreen. If necessary, you can take a hat and sunglasses with you.
When walking, try not to carry unnecessary and heavy things.
Businessweek.com recently reported that the more you walk, the less likely you are to develop diabetes. According to a study by Australian researchers, those who walk 10,000 steps 5 days a week are as far away from diabetes as those who walk 3,000 steps a day.
So start walking regularly today without delay. Walking is essential for those over 25 years of age.
The biggest advantage of walking is that it doesn’t require any extra equipment or exercise equipment. Walking is a fun way to walk straight, regular, more than any other exercise. So for those who can’t go to the gym, walking can be a great exercise.
In addition, the mind is refreshed when you walk regularly with the joy of the mind, excluding all work. If you think of good things for yourself without talking in the middle of the walk, it can be called a kind of meditation.