AN APPLE A DAY, KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY
There is a saying from the 19th century: “An apple a day, keeps the doctor away”. Do you understand the importance of eating apples every day? Why not other fruits? Why not a banana, orange, guava, or mango? Because apples have all the nutrients together, which are different fruits but not a single fruit together. So the proverb and the health benefits of apples.
Apple is a very popular fruit, which is found everywhere. Eating one to two apples a day can keep you free from heart problems. Studies have shown that eating an apple a day lowers the harmful LDL Cholesterol in the blood.
At the same time, it has been found that apples control blood sugar levels, prevent diabetes, control appetite, protect the body from various cancers, blood pressure, heart disease, and protect the lungs. Apples also help to reduce and control body weight. It has more antioxidants than other fruits. Apples are muscle tonic, diuretic, laxative, antidiarrheal, antirheumatic, and stomachic.
Know why apples good for you.
Health benefits of Apples:
1. Apples are very tasty to eat in the first place, there is no pair of this fruit to satisfy hunger easily. It is better to control your appetite by eating sweet, crunchy apples than eating other fast / junk food. Because it has only 80-100 calories. You can eat an apple as a snack in the office, at work, or at study.
2. It has a lot of fiber, which is good for digestion. So keeping the bowel clean does not cause colon cancer.
3. It contains carbohydrates, sugar, folic acid, potassium, calcium, B vitamins, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
4. Apples contain a fiber called pectin, which dissolves easily in liquids. This fiber prevents cholesterol from accumulating in the intestinal tract and helps reduce cholesterol consumption in the body. It also helps control appetite. It controls blood pressure and blood glucose/sugar. Patients with coronary artery disease and diabetes, therefore, benefit from eating it. It helps in the formation of beneficial bacteria for digestion. So it increases the digestive energy and keeps it right.
5. Apple peel contains an antioxidant called polyphenols, which do not destroy cells.
6. Apples contain phenols, which reduce LDL Cholesterol and increase good cholesterol HDL.
7. Apples have enough boron, which helps keep bones strong and maintains brain health.
8. Apples contain flavonoids, which are antioxidants, they boost immunity, protect against heart disease and cancer.
9. Apples contain quercetin, a flavonoid that protects the body from various cancers. This nutrient protects against free radical destruction. It also protects against DNA damage. To protect against free radical damage, it also protects against age-related diseases, such as Alzheimer’s.
10. Apples are rich in phytonutrients, such as vitamins A, E, and beta carotene. They also prevent free radical damage, brain disease, keep the lungs healthy, and keep the respiratory system healthy. As a result, the body gets rid of many diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, and asthma, Parkinsonism, Alzheimer’s.
11. Unlike other fruits, apple sugar not only raises blood sugar. As a result, diabetics can safely eat apples in moderation.
12. Apples have no salt, so there is no possibility of eating extra salt from apples.
13. Apples have little vitamin CO So apples also help prevent disease. In addition, vitamin C helps to cure diseases quickly.
14. Apple keeps the liver and gall bladder clean, removes or destroys its gallstones.
15. Apples have plenty of water, so it eliminates dehydration, quenches thirst, and cools the body.
16. Helps reduce fever, so patients with a fever feel better-eating apples.
17. Mixing honey with apple removes phlegm. Helps to cure diarrhea.
18. Helps to tone muscles and reduce weight. Reduces gastric problems.
19. Apple juice is also good for teeth. Because bacteria cause tooth decay, apple juice can destroy up to 60% of the harmful bacteria in the teeth. It is said that an apple a day also keeps the dentist away! How to cure toothache pain quickly?
These are the health benefits of apples. These benefits are available from green, golden, red, any type of apples.
Do you eat only apples to have so much fruit? No, other fruits: such as oranges, any seasonal fruit, etc. also contain a lot of nutrients. However, apples are easily available and available all year round. Moreover, only apples have so many nutrients at once. Also include other vitamins, such as vitamin C-rich fruits (such as oranges, lemons, guavas, mangoes, pineapples, etc.) in your daily diet.
Best time to eat Apple:
Apple is a fruit rich in nutrients and readily available. This fruit has many benefits. However, researchers say, there are several rules for eating apples. Find out when eating apples will be beneficial.
Suitable time to eat: If you can eat an apple every day, you do not have to go to the doctor. According to Ayurvedic scriptures, each fruit has a specific time to eat. It can play an effective role. So there is a certain time to eat apples. According to nutritionists, eating apples in the morning is very beneficial. Because apple peel and fiber are rich in pectin. Many people suffer from indigestion due to insufficient sleep, late sleep, etc. So it is best to wake up in the morning and eat an apple.
Eating an apple in the morning helps regulate bowel function. Pectin helps protect lactic acid and helps the bacteria in the colon to grow better. Which in turn helps tremendously in maintaining the health of the five systems. Pectin also helps greatly in reducing the number of toxins and carcinogenic carcinogens. So eating apples in the morning is very beneficial for health.
Eating apples in the afternoon: Eating apples in the afternoon or at night will interfere with the work of digestion and intestines. Eating apples at night cause gas problems and then a lot of discomforts. Because if you have gas in your stomach, there will be discomfort and you will not be able to sleep at night. There will be various problems like this. So you should not eat apples in any way at night or in the afternoon. The organic acid in apples helps to increase the normal levels and also helps in intestinal function. So it is better not to eat apples in the afternoon or at night.
Apples should be eaten at least once a day. There is no harm in two. So be sure to include an apple in your daily balanced diet. We need to eat 5 servings of vegetables and fruits every day.
Also Read: Benefits of strawberries.